We do like a competition with a difference, and this definitely is different when it comes to a Tipping Competition.
The winner being whoever loses their pot the quickest…..
All players will start with a pot of 500 credits (known as Crowds) and they can gamble a maximum of 80 Crowds on any one day, but there are key rules.
1. You can only pick one horse per day, and it has to be favourite in Racing Post betting forecast.
2. The competition will start with the racing on Wednesday 21st October and by 10am every day of the Tipping Competition, entrants need to submit their selections and if the selection isn’t RP betting forecast favourite, or they don’t submit on time, they will miss out on that days racing and the opportunity to reduce their pot.
3. An updated leaders (losers) board will be published before the start of racing each day on the members website and smartphone app. Should entrants have picked a losing favourite then they will see their pot of Crowds drop, but should their selection win then their pot of Crowds will go up accordingly. (80 Crowds on 6/4 winners would be 200 Crowds).
4. We will accept entrants after the start of the competition but they will start with 500 Crowds and the same rules will apply.
5. To enter the competition, you will need to be a member of The Gold and Green Crowd or register for the app or members website. There is a non-members section that is free to access, and the competition can be entered via that area.
6. To register for the competition, email Craig – email@example.com
The winner of the competition, will win a 10% share in Mickey Dripping with all the costs covered until October 2021. They will be entitled to a 10% share of any prize money that Mickey wins, and will have the opportunity to visit the stables and see the horse race (COVID regs allowing).
Mickey Drippin will be trained by Camilla Poulton, who also trains Militry Decoration for us and who has won and been placed since joining the team. Mickey has a lot of scope to improve and win races, and Camilla has the know how to be able to do exactly that.
If you dont wish to enter the competition, or aren’t lucky enough to win you can still get involved with the horses by joining The Gold and Green Crowd for just £100. click here for more information