• What initially tempted you to get into horse racing, especially ownership?
When I was about 15 years old, I used to go with my dad to work. He was a builder, and worked for a Yard/Farmer in Doncaster where they had horses. I used to skive off and watch the jockeys train the horses which was my first introduction to horses. I did try to ride one but it frightened me to death, so never got on one again.
• What is your ultimate ambition in racing?
I don’t really have an outright ambition in racing apart from being involved with a successful horse in some way, I just enjoy being a part of it.
• Do you have an idol? A favourite person in racing (trainer or jockey)
I would say one of my favourite jockeys is Frankie Dettori
• If you could own the winner of any race, which one would it be?
As I live in Doncaster, I would have to say the Doncaster St. Ledger
• Do you have an all-time favourite horse?
• Which is your favourite racecourse to run your horses?
Again I would have to say Doncaster but I love York as well and I have had some good days out at both
• What do you do outside of racing, work-wise?
Well my wife would say I am always working, I love Rugby league and always been involved with Doncaster rugby league in one form or another, from being a Director to a Main Sponsor.
• What are you doing during lockdown?
Still working ( from home mostly )
• Do you have any suggestions or feedback for Crowd Racing?
To be honest, I have never been involved before with a syndicate so I have nothing to compare with. I did do some reading up on Crowd Racing and spoke to Craig, beforehand. I can honestly say I made the right choice, I have had no problems at all, and have found Craig to be very helpful