Following the success of previous Fantasy Horse Racing Competitions, we are launching another next week (Monday 5th August)
The game is free to enter and very simple to play and we have some exciting prizes for the winner, and runners up. To enter click here and email Craig with your entry
To enter, you do need to be a member of the Crowd Racing Club, which is also entirely free to join and can be done by signing up by clicking here. Crowd Racing runs the Gold and Green Crowd, and organises the racing experiences available on this site, as well as selling full ownership shares in racehorses on www.crowdracing.co
All players have a maximum budget of 50 Crowds to spend, and can select any number of trainers and/or jockeys as long as the combined value is 50 Crowds or under. You can see how much each trainer/ jockey is valued in the image below. You can choose to take only 4 of the highest value options, and hope they knock up the numbers you need, or you could spread your budget and have as many as 9 team members. It is entirely your call.
Every winner, scores 1 point. Whether it is a Group1 or a claimer, it is worth 1 point and if the same winner is ridden and trained by someone in your team – you get both points.
FANTASY HORSE RACING – THE PRIZES
This month the phase winners will receive a Crowd Racing Raceday or VIP Stable Experience, with the runners up receiving 3 months of Gold and Green Crowd Membership.
The overall winner, will win a 2.5% lease share in Crowd Racing’s 7 time winner Born To Finish with all costs covered until July 2020. At which stage you will get your share of any prize money he has won, plus will have enjoyed Gold Level Owner benefits for the period. This is a great prize for anyone looking to get a taste of racehorse ownership. or for anyone looking to boost their share size and benefits. The overall winner will be decided by the combination of points accrued in both phases, and one entrant can win more than 1 prize.
- PHASE ONE – 5th AUGUST to 14th AUGUST – All UK racing included (not Ireland)
- PHASE TWO – 16th AUGUST to 27th AUGUST – All UK racing included (not Ireland)
- All entrants have 50 CROWDS to spend, and can select any combination of trainers and jockeys. The value of the trainer and jockeys are in the diagram above.
- At the end of Phase One entrants can make as many changes to their team as they wish, as long as they remain under the 50 Crowds maximum.
- Entries need to emailed in before the start of racing on 5th August 2019.
- To enter click here to email Craig with your entry
- Entrants need to be a member of the Crowd Racing Club, which is free to join and more details can be found by clicking here